Avenue de Rumine 24
service each Sunday 10.30am
+ 41 21 323 9828
Interim Moderator/ Rev Laurence Twaddle
This congregation was founded in 1876 by the Free Church of Scotland to meet the spiritual needs of the many English-speaking people who regularly visited the area at that time. Now it continues to serve English-speaking people from all over the world, and from many different religious traditions. The church was designed by the noted Parisian architect Eugène Viollet-le-Duc, and was dedicated in 1877. The adjacent St. Andrew’s House which opened in 1962 incorporates the Church Hall, Church offices, Fellowship Centre and Manse.