St. Andrews Church
Chaussee de Vleurgat 181 (off Av. Louise)
service each Sunday 11am
+ 32 (0) 2672 4056
Minister: Rev Dr Andrew Gardner
The congregation in Brussels was established in 1898. The present building was erected in 1925 as a memorial to Presbyterians who died in Belgium during the First World War. Our congregation now is made up of many different nationalities and denominations from all over the world.